TransferWise is a company that was founded in 2011 with the goal of offering money transfer services for an affordable and transparent price.
The company is based in London and has offices in Tallinn, Riga, San Francisco, New York and Vilnius. It has more than one million customers and over billion (£750 million) transferred to date. It supports local bank accounts for people living in European countries such as the UK, Switzerland, Estonia and Latvia. Its international services are available to people residing in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan and the US.
TransferWise is an online service that helps people send money abroad. It’s cheaper than the banks and doesn’t have any hidden charges.
TransferWise is a borderless account for sending money abroad, with the euro as its base currency. It offers a TransferWise MasterCard debit card that can be used at any ATM in Europe without paying those pesky ATM withdrawal fees (however you’ll still pay for withdrawing cash from another bank’s ATM).
TransferWise Business Account.
TransferWise Business Account is a new product launched in March 2019. It aims to make international payments in business seamless, cheaper and quicker. With the TransferWise Business Account, businesses can import payments from their bank account into their TransferWise account in the currency they need without any fees or markups.
The TransferWise Business Account is made for freelancers and eCommerce businesses that are looking to spend less on international payments, transfer money across borders seamlessly, enjoy borderless banking with one account for all currencies and have a single view of all their balances. With this business account, you can transfer money internationally at competitive rates 24/7 with no hidden fees or markups.
TransferWise Account From India is a smart and fast way to transfer money abroad.
- It’s a simple way to save money on currency exchange rates.
- Account holders can also send between INR and EUR currencies with the best possible rates.
- This account can be applied for by Indian citizens as well as Non-Indian citizens who are currently living in India.
How you Can get Up to 500 GBP Transfer with Zero fees?
How you can get up to 500 GBP transfer with zero fees. Transferring from a UK bank account to a UK bank account is absolutely free of charge! If you’re transferring from a UK bank account to a EUR, USD or AUD account then there will be no fees if the transfer is less than 500 GBP. If the transfer is over 500 GBP then the following fee will apply:
- A fee of 0.3% of the transferred amount for EUR, USD and AUD transactions
- A fee of 0.25% of the transferred amount for CAD transactions
- A fee of 0.2% of the transferred amount for NZD transactions
- The minimum fee on a GBP transaction is 3 GBP.
Is the money safe in the TransferWise borderless account?
Transferring money internationally can be expensive. The TransferWise borderless account is a way to make international transfers completely free, no matter which country you’re sending money to or how much you’re transferring.
This TransferWise borderless account saves your customers money on international transfers and gives them the convenience of being able to manage their finances from one place.
The money is 100% safe in the TransferWise borderless account thanks to our innovative cross-currency settlement system.
TransferWise, a digital money transfer service, has been operating in India for more than a year now. It is almost an Indian brand now because it has been catering to the Indian needs.
How to make TransferWise Account In India?
If you are planning to create TransferWise account for Debit MasterCard, So you need to use the UK or European countries‘ address for get Debit MasterCard. Because of the TransferWise Debit MasterCard only available in these countries right now. If you want to get Debit MasterCard need to use UK address for open WISE account.
- You need a India Passport good scan copy.
- UK address to deliver TransferWise Debit MasterCard. (You can use also Virtual address)
Benefits of the TransferWise Indian rupee card.
- Send and Spend Money in India Rupees and More 50 different Currencies.
- You don’t need exchange and Carry cash.
- Debit Powered By MasterCard.
- MasterCard accepted in shops and restaurants all over the world.
- You can withdraw money from more than 2 Millions ATM’s worldwide (up to £200 per month)
- You can get instant transaction notifications on your phone.
- Chip and PIN and contactless-enabled
- Freeze your card if it’s lost or stolen